Daily practice consists of a time of stretching followed by swimming.
- Arrive 5 minutes before scheduled start time to be ready to stretch when practice begins
- Wear your swimsuit (with shorts and t-shirts to cover up)
- Bring suggested equipment (see what to bring below)
- The deck area inside the fence is reserved for swimmers and coaches. Parents who stay can sit in the grassy area outside the fence.
- Our swimming practices are large - lack of attention and horseplay will not be tolerated
We understand each swimmer may have camps, vacation, etc. during the summer. You do not need to notify coaches if you cannot be at practice. It is essential, however, that you declare yes or no for every meet of the summer.
- Practice can be held in the rain, but swimming must be suspended if lightening strikes the area.
What to bring to practice
- Gear bag
- Practice suit
- Water bottle
- Deck shoes
This content can be easily deleted as you create your own content: go to Manage Site > Edit Page Content and click on the pencil icon in the upper right corner of each snippet. You may rename, move, or delete this page by going to Manage Site > Edit Navigation; for more information, see our Help Center article here.