The Pups program is a developmental program for swimmers to work on the fundamentals of freestyle and backstroke with our coaches. It is not a "swim lesson" for those who do not yet know how to swim, but is intended for children who would benefit from an opportunity to work on their technique in order to be able to fully participate on the Otters team the following summer.
- Age 5-6 ONLY, based upon age as of July 31 (ideally entering or having just completed Kindergarten)
- Demonstrate the ability to swim the WIDTH of the pool (approximately 11
- The program runs four weeks, from mid-June to mid-July
- 2022 Program start date is Tuesday June13th.
- Practices are on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays for 30 minutes
- Two practice times are 10-10:30 and 10:30-11 and will be assigned prior to the start of the season
The program is limited to 20 swimmers and preference will first be given to returning families, however any remaining slots open when new member registration opens in March will be on a first come, first serve basis. Fees are $120 including $40 for USA Swimming Registration.